MOTOREX MAGNUM UX 200 is suitable for cutting operations for all metals on CNC machining centers and NC lathes, turning work and also stand-alone machines for drilling, turning, milling etc. Thanks to a precisely chosen combination of EP active substances and other special additives, the best possible surface finishes are achieved.
• can be used in water ranging from soft to hard
• high emulsion stability and biostability
• does not irritate the skin
• low tendency to foam
• high pH stability
• low disposal cots thanks to use for longer periods
• complies with TRGS 611 technical regulations for hazardous materials
SWISSCOOL MAGNUM UX 200 is an extremely high performing general-purpose water-miscible coolant. Above-average stability combined with excellent wet-ability proves optimum cooling and lubrication, even with very hard water.
MAGNUM UX 200 forms a resistant film to protect against corrosion, providing machines and workpieces with long-term protection against corrosion.
Color – light brown
Appearance – liquid
Density at 20° C – 0,970 g/ml
Viscosity at 40° C – 50 mm2/s
Mineral Oil content – 40%
Emulsion prepared with hard water of 20 dH (36 fH):
pH value (concentration 5%) – 9,0
pH value (concentration 10%) – 9,1
Corrosion test using GG25 chips – 0-0
Factor for hand-held refractometers – 1.1
Table of concentrations
– General cutting operation – 4-6%
– High alloy steels – 5-10%
– Grinding – approx. 3%